Ascend Career and Life Strategies
Career Transition and Outplacement Services
Your Number One Choice for cost-effective and scalable outplacement services for released employees.
Securing the services of a professional career transition and outplacement company is a smart investment in your top business
asset: Your company's reputation. At Ascend, we do not take a "big-box or cookie-cutter" approach. The needs of
your business are unique. Whether you employ five or five hundred, Ascend offers career outplacement services in Boulder and Denver,
Colorado; Chicago, Illinois; Albuquerque, New Mexico; and
Dallas, Texas to fit any organization’s scope and budget.
We offer support, advice, tools, and resources to
enable your released employees to land a new position in an expedite manner.
Most of our clients are hired in a new position within 60 days of the
initial engagement date, or 60-70% quicker when
compared to the average current search time of 5-6 months.
Ascend Career and Life Strategies provides proven, effective career outplacement services enabling your organization to provide career-related services for released employees in a cost-effective manner.
In today's marketplace, numerous companies of all sizes are downsizing or contemplating it. The released (and possibly disgruntled) employee may spread ill will towards the company in the community or marketplace. The company may also want to re-hire released individuals at a later date.
Ascend Career and Life Strategies career outplacement and transition services include:
Assignment of a designated career coach and
regular coaching meetings: in-person, on-site, via phone, or Skype
Resume, cover letter, and other supporting
document assembly, review and best practices
Development of an individualized career Marketing
Action Plan for each client
Complete social media account instruction and set
Enlistment with the top staffing agency and
Unlimited ad hoc advisement and support in-between
regular coaching sessions
Convenient office use at any of our business
center locations in Denver, Boulder, Chicago, Albuquerque, and Dallas
Professional financial advisement and planning
Spousal or partner career coaching support at no
Job search seminars and workshops customized for
your particular industry and business type
Our support and presence for HR and management
personnel during the termination meeting(s) and process
Need something else or have an ad hoc request,
A non-traditional and individualized approach to career outplacement - at a cost you can afford
Absolutely no one in the industry offers a more comprehensive and client-focused approach while offering a robust suite of services at an affordable price. Our main focus is to provide a career outplacement and transition plan that is both in alignment with the employer's budget and goals and provides the released employee with the professional advisement they need to land a job in an expedite manner.
Click here for a sample career transition plan
Many corporations take care of their released employees by sending them to an outplacement agency upon termination of employment at an expense to the employer of up to $50,000 per month. However, most outplacement companies only offer virtual or group coaching. Though this model may be cost-effective for the outplacement provider, the released employee does not receive the one-on-one attention and service they need (and deserve) to make a smooth transition into another job or career.
At Ascend, client service for both the providing company and released employee is our number one priority. No hassles, hidden administrative costs or fine print. Every outplacement plan and service we offer comes with a 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee.
Contact us now for an instant quote
Here are Five Key Reasons why Ascend Career and Life Strategies is the BEST choice:
- Ascend is cost effective and can assemble an outplacement package to fit any organization's needs, scope, and budget. Our pricing model is one of the most competitive in the industry and a far better value than traditional models.
- Ascend Career and Life Strategies has multiple office locations throughout the Denver and Boulder
metro areas in addition to our new offices in Chicago, Illinois;
Albuquerque, New Mexico; and
We are in tune with the economic climate and job market conditions for each metro region we serve.
- The strategies that Ascend employs--work. Ascend uses a combination of proprietary, new tools and techniques in combination with steadfast rules for job searching success - that get results. We have a litany of client testimonials to attest to the success of the Ascend program.
- Personalized service. Ascend does not employ a one-size-fits-all philosophy. Ascend will work one-on-one with each employee to ensure their job search needs are fully satisfied. We will also ensure that your career outplacement goals and objectives as an organization are fully achieved.
- Industry Expertise. We employ coaches with solid credentials and proven track records of success across major industries such as IT, Consumer Products, Retail, Biotechnology, Finance, Government, Professional Services and more. Whether the client is at the entry, mid, or executive level, we will assemble an action plan designed to reduce their overall job search time and get them back to work up to 50% quicker.
Select Ascend career outplacement and transition clients:
Full-Time Employment Promise
After the designated time period for the career transition agreement has
expired, Ascend Career and Life Strategies will remain as a virtual resource
and information base for the released employee, answering any questions they
may have or providing support that they may require. We will stay engaged
and committed until the client reaches their goal of bona fide full-time
For more career outplacement services information or to schedule a free on-site consultation, please call
303-245-7049 (Denver area), 312-836-3794 (Chicago area),
505-503-4852 (Albuquerque area),
or 877-212-3310 (Dallas area),
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.